Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Is the wolf really ‘bad’ or is he misunderstood?
In this topic the Geographical skills we will focus on are…
· Ask and answer geographical questions
· Identify the key features of Bishopsfield Road
· Use ariel images to recognise local landmarks and basic physical features
· Identify land use around the school
· Devise a simple map of our local area and construct basic symbols in a key
In this topic the Science skills we will focus on are…
· Notice that animals, including humans, have offspring which grow into adults
· Create a life cycle for the wolf
· Find out about and describe the basic needs of animals, including humans, for survival
· Describe the importance for humans for exercise, eating the right amounts of different types of food, and hygiene