Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Was the 'Big Bad Wolf' really bad, or just misunderstood?
In this topic the Geographical skills we will focus on are…
· Ask and answer geographical questions.
· Use simple fieldwork to understand and observational skills to study the geography of the school and the key human and physical features of its surrounding environment.
· Use aerial images and plan perspectives to recognise landmarks and basic physical features.
· Use compass directions and locational language to discuss location of features and routes on a map.
· Devise a simple map and use and construct basic symbols in a key.
In this topic the Science skills we will focus on are…
· Notice that animals, including humans, have offspring which grow into adults.
· Find out about and describe the basic needs of animals, including humans, for survival.
· Describe the importance for humans of exercise, eating the right amounts of different types of food and hygiene.
·Create a life cycle for a wolf