Year R Music
Hello Year R,
Don't forget there are lots of songs to sing on our Singing Assembly page. Here are some extra musical ideas too:
- You might like to try making your own instrument (with recycling or whatever you can find at home) and play along to your favourite songs.
- Can you start and stop? Play fast and slow? Use high and low pitches?
- Can you sing along to the rainbow song?
- Have you heard the 'Thank you Baked Potato song'?
In my little garden.
This resource explores garden songs, rhymes and stories.
- Listen to sounds in the garden
- Sing Mary Mary song
- Listen to the story
- Play along with instruments and imagine your watering a pea plant
- Learn 5 little peas in a pea pod rhyme