Week beginning Monday 23rd November 2020
During this week, the children have taken part in a wide range of activities including:
- Listening to stories and recalling what happened. They have also be learning to predict what might happen next.
- Learning to recognise shapes using resources such as Tap Tap, puzzles, games on the interactive board and using craft resources.
- Water play activities. We attached tubing, funnels, connecters etc. to the water tray stand. The children predicted where the water would come out.
- Making models using natural resources.
- Playing 'What's missing?' during small group work. The children were very good at remembering what was taken away. They also learned some new signs to communicate.
- Singing songs including Christmas songs. The children have remembered the words and actions of our new songs.
- Making pizza. The children had their own bowls of ingredients and made individual pizzas. They enjoyed eating these at snack time!
- Matching numeral and quantity together using natural resources.
- Playing with the tents and torches.
- Playing on the school field and going on 'wellie walks'.
- Learning independence skills such as putting their own coats on, doing zips and putting their shoes on and taking them off when changing into their wellies.