Week beginning Monday 16th November 2020
We have had another busy week at pre-school this week.
The activities the children took part in include:
- Making a shop in our role play area.
- Listening to stories and sharing books.
- Taking part in music and movement activities including action songs, yoga, playing musical instruments and practicing our Christmas songs!
- Physical play activities including playing in the pre-school playground on the bikes and scooters and practicing ball skills and making dens.
- Going on the school field and playing on the climbing frame, playing racing games and splashing in the puddles. The children also found ice on the field on a very cold day!
- Craft activities including making a lantern for the Festival of Light, making collage pictures and doing painting.
- Practicing cutting skills.
- Water play activities both inside and outside the pre-school.
- Number recognition and reciting numbers in order.
- ICT skills - drawing and printing on the interactive board and completing a range of programs.