Good morning year 3 J
I hope you all had a lovely weekend with your family.
Thank you once again, for all the home learning that was uploaded the previous week. I loved all of your plant posters; the effort that you had put into them was amazing! It has also been lovely to receive videos of some children playing their instruments; now is certainly the perfect time to get lots of practice!
The following activities are available for you to download for this week.
- Your English activities this week centre around part of chapter 3 of Charlotte’s Web.
- There are five daily maths starter activities, to build up your fluency of number facts. As well as this, there are 3 tasks for you to complete throughout the week. Please remember to use efficient methods and show your working out.
- The geography activity will centre around Fareham’s twin towns. You must pick one of these towns and then create a tourist brochure.
- The science activity is based on the transportation of water through a plant.
- As May is the month of Mary, your RE activity is centred around Mary, the mother of Jesus.
As always, I wish you all a healthy and happy week. The weather is meant to be really warm this week, so please make the most of the lovely sunshine and spend some time outside exercising, playing and perhaps watering the seeds you have planted!
Take care, Miss Leader