Good morning year 3 J
I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday on Friday and celebrated VE day in style with your family! From some of the pictures that I have received, it looks like lots of you had a lovely day.
It has also been lovely to see people uploading their topic homework and the art challenges. Remember these documents can be found on the class webpage as well.
The following activities are available for you to download for this week.
- We will be taking a break from our class novel this week, and reading some extracts taken from A Walk on the Wild Side. The written activities are centred around this extract.
- There are five daily maths starter activities, to build up your fluency of number facts. As well as this, there is a Dip and Pick challenge for you to tackle. Remember to show your method and explain yourself fully in the ‘Explain’ question. An efficient method for you to be using this week is your grid method. This is useful for multiplying a 2-digit number by a 1-digit.
- You must pick another activity from the Easter RE choices.
- The geography activity will involve you researching Fareham’s twin towns.
- The science activity is based on what plant’s need in order to survive.
I wish you a happy, safe and fun week, and I shall look forward to receiving more of your home learning throughout the week.