Our school meals are provided by HC3S. All meals are cooked on site daily to order.
Meals cost £2.50 per child for a 2 course meal
Free School Meals
All children in Key Stage 1 will be entitled to Universal Free School Meals
However, for some of those children, schools will also be able to claim Pupil Premium, which will help provide further support for those children. The criteria for eligibility is the same as, and comes from, what is the free school meal criteria from Key Stage 2 onwards.
This criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with and annual income of no more than £16,190
No other benefits qualify for free school meals from Key Stage 2 and or pupil premium for Key Stage 1.
To check eligibility, or to apply for free school meals click here and follow the on screen instructions.
All school meals cost £2.50 per day per child.
We use an online payment system which allows parents a simple and convenient way to pay for school dinners, trips, music lessons etc online.
It is also possible to use this to check the amount you are in credit or owe and also to see what school meals your children have booked. Cash and cheques are still accommodated but this gives parents the option to pay online using a credit or debit card.
If you require any help with setting up this system please see the school admin office who will be happy to help.
If you wish to pay with cash we ask that the money comes into school at the start of the week in a clearly named envelope. If you require any money envelopes please see the school admin office.