Home Learning Challenge - Floating and Sinking
Please support your child to do the following floating and sinking challenge:
1. Find a range of objects either in the home or outside.
2. Fill a bowl/sink/bath with water.
3. Add objects one at a time and predict if it is going to 'float' or 'sink'.
4. Recall what happened (record your child's own words).
5. Upload a written observation/photographs/video evidence. Please do not add any photographs of the children in the bath.
This challenge has also been uploaded to your child's Tapestry account.
Mrs Breakwell, Mrs Ray and I are looking forward to seeing what you have been learning at home!