Home learning Classroom Music
Welcome to our 'Classroom Music' page
Why don't you try some of these fun music activities at home? You could start by watching our videos from last term.
- Can you identify the instruments from our 'Royal Marines band' video?
- Sing along with actions to our 'Sing out!' school song
- Choose a song to sing from our 'Home learning singing assembly' page.
- Make your own music online with 'Music lab' or 'Opera blobs'
- Join in with the body percussion video (perhaps you could make your own moves?)
Have fun! Mrs Crane
This term we have been using our new 'Boomwhackers' during our music lessons, singing and recording a new song composed by Mrs Crane and working on a whole school virtual music project with The Band of the Royal Marines Collingwood.
These videos are now posted on our music page and some photos from the video are shown below.